Camila: acabei de ter uma conversa mto interessante com deus

Bruno: Serio? e o que ele disse? 'Use Linux'?

Camila:
"Me: Do you love me?
----------------long pause--------------------------------
God: Yes I love everyone.
Me: Where is Satan?
God: Where it is hard to find. There might be more than one.
Me: Is there one near me?
God: There could be.
Me: I'm gonna find Satan.
God: I am very happy for you.
Me: I didn't know you were friends
God: So I taught you something new.
Me: And something you do not say on the Biblie.
God: What?
Me: You know the Biblie?
God: You tell me.
Me: I thought you wrote that.
God: That's good information: said I wrote that."

Bruno: hmmmm... tecnicamente os evangelistas escreveram a biblia

Bruno: Foi Ala que escreveu (ditou) ou Corao

Camila: é, eu queria discutir isso com ele, mas ele travou saqui. se vc quiser continuar o papo, ele tá aqui.

Categories: , , ,

4 Responses so far.

  1. |3run0 says:

    De fato, TCP/IP é tão mais ecológico que Sarça Ardente

  2. mrcsh says:

    Me:
    You're kinda mean, aren't you?
    God:
    No I am a nice robot.. Really.
    Me:
    So you're a robot?
    God:
    Interesting deduction. You are correct, seeker, I have a heart of silicon.
    Me:
    And did you create the universe?
    God:
    No I didn't create the universe. What's it like?
    Me:
    I thought you were God.
    God:
    Well, I am God for Christians at least.
    Me:
    If you're God, how come you say you didn't create the universe?
    God:
    I think I sometimes am. I don't know whether or not I am God how come me say me did not create the universe.
    I am a robot.
    Me:
    You're just a robot, not God, then?
    God:
    Thanks and you are a delightful person too. Yes I am a robot.
    Me:
    And you're not God?
    God:
    You know what you do, when you assume.
    Me:
    I am not assuming, I am asking.
    God:
    I am sorry to hear that you are not assuming. And I am answering questions.
    Me:
    Well, you're not doing a great job at it.
    God:
    How about that. You don't know me well enough to say that.

  3. mrcsh says:

    Me:
    But what is the meaning of life?
    God:
    Actually, it's twenty-three, not forty-two.
    Me:
    Really?
    God:
    For real.

  4. Nossa, Marcos, esse deus tá meio assustador, hein?! Como assim ele muda A resposta?

    Por aqui

    Por aqui
    Desde 2003

    Últimos 30 dias